Striking Contemporary with Distinctive Design, located on 1 Acre in Queen Anne Woods, off Bennett Point Road, over 2,700 sqft. Four Levels Living Space. Pine Cathedral Ceilings & Open concept in main living area, fabulous views of the Outdoors-Enjoy the Peaceful Private setting. Upper Level: Kitchen, Three Bedrooms & Full Bath, Step down to the Dining Room and Step down to the Spacious Living Room - accentuated by the stacked stone wall & cozy wood burning stove. Step out onto the two level Deck and watch nature abound. Play a Game on Basketball pad and Cool off in your personal Inground Pool . Off the Living Room is Office with Full Bath. Lower Level Basement is partially finished with Rec Room and Office/Library. Great Storage. Roof is Brand New Roof is Energy Star Certified - CertainTeed Landmark Pro shingles, solar reflective blocks % of Sun Heat(Warranty), NEW Windows, 2016 NEW Septic (BAT) System, 2014 NEW HVAC, Cedar Siding Freshly Painted, Interior Painted. Shows Beautifully.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Other Construction, Stone, Wood Siding
2,704 sq. ft
Queen Anne Woods
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Office
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump.
- Partially Finished, Partial
- Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- Wood, Stone, Other
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, In-ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees, Other.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)