Striking Contemporary with Distinctive Design, located on 1 Acre in Queen Anne Woods, off Bennett Point Road, over 2,700 sqft. Four Levels Living Space. Pine Cathedral Ceilings & Open concept in main living area, fabulous views of the Outdoors-Enjoy the Peaceful Private setting. Upper Level: Kitchen, Three Bedrooms & Full Bath, Step down to the Dining Room and Step down to the Spacious Living Room - accentuated by the stacked stone wall & cozy wood burning stove. Step out onto the two level Deck and watch nature abound. Play a Game on Basketball pad and Cool off in your personal Inground Pool . Off the Living Room is Office with Full Bath. Lower Level Basement is partially finished with Rec Room and Office/Library. Great Storage. Roof is Brand New Roof is Energy Star Certified - CertainTeed Landmark Pro shingles, solar reflective blocks % of Sun Heat(Warranty), NEW Windows, 2016 NEW Septic (BAT) System, 2014 NEW HVAC, Cedar Siding Freshly Painted, Interior Painted. Shows Beautifully.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Other Construction, Stone, Wood Siding
2,704 sq. ft
Queen Anne Woods
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Office
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump.
- Partially Finished, Partial
- Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- Wood, Stone, Other
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, In-ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees, Other.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price