LIVE, WORK, PLAY in your own BACKYARD OASIS. This 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home sits on a quiet cul-de-sac, surrounded by trees and backs to farm fields and a horse pasture. The mature landscaping, covered porch, large concrete patio and sparkling INGROUND POOL are so inviting, you will never want to leave. This well maintained property offers 2,300 finished sq ft plus covered front and back porches, partially finished basement with walkout, 2 car attached garage and large shed on .71 acres. Lots of room inside and out for everyone in the family to enjoy. This 3 level home with open floor plan offers lots of flexibility, hardwood and tile floors (no carpet), recently updated bathrooms, fireplace, multiple living spaces, good sized bedrooms, and lots of storage. There is even room in the basement to expand the living space even further. Great space for living, working and entertaining. Just 3 miles off Rt 50 in Queenstown close to Annapolis, DC and Balt or Easton, Dover, Wilmington WITHOUT all the noise and congestion. Hurry and still have lots of peaceful poolside enjoyment this summer.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
2,302 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Overlook At Carmichael
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Dryer, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partially Finished, Entrance Outside
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Cul-De-Sac, Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Private, Secluded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price