Luxurious Kirwans Landing Waterfront-Expansive Views & Beautiful Sunsets. Private Pier w/multiple slips, boat lift, rip rapped shoreline, 2-3' MLW, Southwest exposure. Graciously appointed three story living- all levels accessible by Elevator. Architecturally designed renovations- this home is an entertainers delight. First floor Formal Dining Room, sunken Living Room w/Brick Fireplace opens to WF Deck. Gorgeous Gourmet Kitchen - Granite counters & backsplash, breakfast bar, center island w/Gas cooktop, double wall oven, wet bar & large pantry. Family Room w/Cozy wood stove insert opens to WF Deck. Waterfront Sunroom w/vaulted ceiling, skylights, walls of glass absorb the stunning views of the water and spectacular outdoor living area. Gorgeous Gunite Pool (Large 50' x 22' with 11' x 10' shallow area), heated & waterfall - surrounded by stone patio and professional landscaping. Second floor with oversized Master Suite - breathtaking waterfront views from private balcony (awning) perfect for sipping your morning coffee, California Closets and a Master Bath Oasis-Designed to Relax and Unwind with whirlpool tub, shower, double vanity and more! Not finished yet -Master also has a spacious study with kitchenette! Second Bedroom includes waterfront balcony. Third level is perfect In Law/Au Pair Suite - with two bedrooms, full & half baths, Kitchen, Dining and Living Area. Additional features include Two Laundry Rooms - 1st and 2nd floors, whole house propane generator, climate controlled Garage, tankless instant Hot Water Heater, Three zoned Heat Pumps, encapsulated conditioned crawl space. Ideally located in the private community of Kirwans Landing -nestled between Kirwans and Goodhand Creek - Community has private Marina! Close to Kent Narrows, Fine Dining, Shopping, Terrapin Nature Trail, walk to Beach on Chesapeake Bay, Bay Bridge Airport and more! Live your best life and Love where you live- It's a Shore Thing!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2+ Story
4 Full/2 Half
Softener Own, LP Gas Water Heater, Tankless Water
Brick, Vinyl Siding
5,394 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, 2nd Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Trash Compactor, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Instant Hot Water, Intercom System, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Wall Unit, Zone, Stove.
- Screened, Skylights
- 2. Gas Burning, Insert, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Elevator, Other.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Elevator, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Patio, Deck
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Filtered, Heated, In-ground
- Body of Water
- Kirwans Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Waterfall, Landscaped. Rip-Rapped, Landscaping, No Thru Street.
- Community Amenities
- Water/Lake Privileges, Pier/Dock, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price