Big Things do come in small packages. Come see this Cloverfields Cutie before it's gone. This well maintained home is in one of the most sought after communities in all of Kent Island. Located in a beautiful water oriented community with all of the amenities that a homeowner could want. All the home needs is some loving new owners to give it the modern updates its been looking for. Inside you will find a traditional floor plan with hardwood and carpet thru out. The home has 2 large bedrooms and an additional room for your at home office space or playroom; the options are endless for this bonus room. There is also a large laundry room with storage and a super cute eat in kitchen, that faces the beautiful back yard space. The backyard is fenced in with 2 large sheds for outdoor storage and a new deck just waiting for the backyard BBQ. Come see this cutie for yourself and enjoy all of the amenities that Cloverfields has to offer. Amenities include a large community pool, private beach, a fishing pier, boat slip rentals, a community clubhouse and so much! more! Lets get you moved in fast so you can enjoy what this great community has to offer.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Cottage, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,080 sq. ft
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Electric Heating.
- Screened, Storm Window, Wood Frame
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- Body of Water
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Boat Ramp, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Pier/Dock, Picnic Area, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price