GREAT NEW PRICE & (2) OPEN HOUSES COMING UP; Sat Oct 1 12:30-2:30 & Sunday Oct 2 11-11. Shows like a MODEL in Gibson Grant! Located on a PREMIUM CORNER LOT, one of the largest in the community, this detached home is on the outer circle of the community and faces the reserve and Macum Creek with FABULOUS sunset views from both lower and upper front porches. YOU CAN'T BEAT THIS LOCATION/LOT! Inside you will find the flow and finishes you have been searching for. Hardwood Floors throughout Main Level, a large, open CHEF'S KITCHEN w/ 5-Burner Gas Stove, Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Counter Tops, Over-Sized Island, Tile Backsplash, Double Wall Ovens, Built-In Microwave, and Pantry. Kitchen Opens to Family Room with a Gas Fireplace framed by Beautiful Stone to the Ceiling and Mounted Flat Screen TV. Access to the backyard oasis from Family Room with large deck, retractable awning, expansive paver patio, firepit, tons of flat, grassy run-around room, all fully fenced. Formal Dining Room off the Family Room is located at the front of the home with an Extra Window for a Light Filled Room. Home Office/Sitting Room/Study across from the Dining Room also at the Front of the Home with two large Windows to bring in the Natural Light. Upstairs, you will find your Expansive Primary Bedroom Suite with Private Porch to view the wildlife on Macum Creek. Primary Bedroom Features a Walk-In Closet, Sitting Area (originally designed for 4th Bedroom could be converted back), Coffered Ceiling and En Suite with Double Sinks, Large Soaking Tub with Jacuzzi Jets, Water Closet and Shower. There are two Additional Bedrooms Upstairs that are both nicely sized and share Hallway Full Bath with Tub/Shower Combo,. The lower level is a conditioned accessible crawl space with inside access for LOTS of extras storage. Tankless Gas Water Heater, Forced Air Gas Furnace. The Community Amenities include a Pool with Clubhouse, Pier for Kayaking, Fishing or Crabbing, Bike Trail, Tot Lot/Playground, Common Area with Covered Pavilion, Firepit, Walking/Jogging Trails, Exercise Room and More... You're going to LOVE IT HERE!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public
2,787 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump.
- Screened, Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Window Treatment, Fire Sprinklers, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Private.
- Balcony, Deck, Porch, Patio
- Lot View
- River, Scenic
- Body of Water
- Macum Creek/Chester River
- Rear, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Side Yard, Back Yard, Fishing. Corner, Landscaping, Sideyard(S), Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price