Two Story Home in Cloverfields has so many features - you will not want to miss this one! Lets start with the exterior - Paved Driveway extends through Privacy fence all the way to the Oversized Detached Garage 28' x 24', plenty of room to store your boat, camper and more! Garage is perfect for car enthusiast or would make a great man cave! Privacy fenced back yard is primarily vinyl (one side wood-neighbor). Large Deck overlooks the big yard. Also a ground level patio (under the deck) with lots of space for relaxing and entertaining by the cozy Fire Pit! This home also includes energy saving Solar Panels! Newer Roof, Gutters and Heat Pump. Now lets go inside - Upstairs includes large Living Room and Dining Area. Kitchen has lots of counters and cabinet space. Master Bedroom w/ private Full Bath. Two additional bedrooms. Main Level is a Large Open Family Room with cozy wood burning stove opens to Large Patio. Also includes additional bedroom, half bath, Office and Laundry/Mud Room (also has side door access). Fresh Paint, New Carpet & New Floor in Kitchen
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Vinyl Siding, Brick Front
2,088 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Attic
- Washer, Refrigerator, Electric Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dryer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Stove.
- Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Body of Water
- Chester River
- Rear, Wood, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Boat Ramp, Club House, Common Grounds, Pier/Dock, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price