Extraordinary Waterfront Opportunity on Kent Island located on 21 Acres. Looking for a private and tranquil enclave but donât want to give up the convenience of close shopping and schools? This hidden gem offers the very best of rural living without the hassles. Fair Prospect, consists of eleven 20+ Acre estates located within 1.5 miles of Target, Starbucks, Groceries,Restaurants and more! The development, which was a working farm over 30 years ago, protects and preserves a pristine Eastern Shore ecosystem with abundant wildlife, including waterfowl, deer, turkey, otters, fox, eagles, owl, heron, rockfish and crabs. The 21 acre property on Cox Creek provides the perfect mix of water frontage (approximately 800â), mature hardwood forest (portion in conservation) and open space (currently a sports field, but horses are permitted). This Four Level Waterfront Home boasts over 7,259 finished sq ft. and sits at the end of a Private (deeded) Â½ mile asphalt driveway with a circular driveway and parking area. Come inside and enjoy Water and Forest Views from nearly every room. The outdoor spaces for family fun include a wrap-around Front Porch, In-ground Saltwater Gunite Pool, Large Patio, Pier with boat slip (2-3â MLW), Deck, Covered Patio (with Pizza oven). The elevated screened back Porch, includes vaulted ceiling with exposed wood beams, a custom brick fireplace and heartwood finishes. The main floor checks off all the boxes with an amazing Gourmet Kitchen and spacious Pantry. Open Living Space with Living, Family & Dining areas (featuring a two story Fireplace), Study Room, Cubbies and two powder rooms. The second floor includes a well appointed Master Suite & Master Bath (your Private Oasis to relax and unwind) - with extensive water views. Four Large Bedrooms sharing two Jack and Jill Bathrooms, Laundry Room and Balcony overlook (to Main level). Third Floor, which looks out into the forest canopy, is currently used as a large quiet office, enabling efficient work-from-home. Visiting an office or clients in DC, Baltimore or Annapolis is easy with Rt. 50 access. Or, skip work altogether and take your boat down Cox Creek to the Eastern Bay and over to Saint Michaels or the Kent Narrows and enjoy waterfront dining. Or stay at home and entertain out of the poolside and waterfront walk-out Basement, complete with additional Master Suite and Full Bath, Bar Area, Massive Family Room with cozy Fireplace, Laundry, an Exercise Room and Powder Room. The home features a 5 zone Geothermal System, Public Water and Sewer. There is an incredible amount of storage throughout, including the Two Story, 3 Car Garage. Yes, you really can have it all.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/3 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Stone, Vinyl Siding
7,259 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Queen Anne's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Exercise Room, Office
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Six Burner Range, Washer, Dryer, Appliance Center, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Other. Geothermal, Other.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Palladian Windows, Screened
- 4. Wood-burning, Gas Burning, Brick.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch, Patio, Screened-in, Wrap-around Porch
- Pool Description
- In-ground, Saltwater
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Cox Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Trees, Landscaped, Fishing. Trees/Wooded, Landscaping, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price